- Mixed Infections
- Diarrhoea & Dysentery
- Urinary Infection
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Oro Dental Infection
- Post-Surgical Prophylaxis
- Inhibits DNS gyrase enzyme which is required for DNA replication (bacterial reproduction).
- It is used in the treatment of susceptible Protozoal Infections and also in Anaerobic Bacterial Infections.
- Acts by damage of DNA strands or inhibition of their synthesis.
- Small particle size of molecule for fast absorption
- Faster availability
- Faster achievement of tissue concentration
- Faster bacterial eradication